Hospitality & Tourism College ・ Tokyo Bridal College
Since its foundation 41 years ago, this college has produced many foreign graduates for the hotel, tourism, airline and bridal industries. Our students learn about working in the tourist industry in a very cheerful, enjoyable way.
- 3-18-11 Higashi-Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-8550, Japan
- Nearest station
- 7-minute walk from Higashi-Nakano Station, JR Chuo & Sobu Lines
5-minute walk from Higashi-Nakano Station, Toei Oedo Line
5-minute walk from Ochiai Station, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line
- Overseas study：http://www.hospitalityinternational.info/
- Admission requirements
- Applicants must have foreign nationality and be aged 18 years or over at the time of admission.
Applicants must be seen to have sufficient academic ability for this college, and be able to comply with the Immigration Control Act and other Japanese laws and the regulations of this college.
- Selection method
- Individual interview, Japanese written examination, screening of submitted documents
- Main home countries of registered international students
- South Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Philippines, Macao, Mongolia, Singapore, India, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan, Algeria, Morocco, Ghana, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, France, USA, Canada, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Sri Lanka
- Student quota
- 40 places for overseas students
Name of program, major and course
|Name of major/program||Name of course/major/specialty||
(Total up to graduation)
|Hospitality Service Department|
|Tourism Department||Tourism Course (2 years)||About 2,296,000|
|Aviation & Transportation Department|
|Tokyo Bridal College (sister college)||Bridal Course (2 years)||About 2,296,000|
|Name of major/program||Hospitality Service Department||Tourism Department||Aviation & Transportation Department||Tokyo Bridal College (sister college)|
|Name of course/major/specialty||Hotel Course (2 years)||Theme Park Course (2 years)||Tourism Course (2 years)||Airline Course (2 years)||Airport Course (2 years)||Bridal Course (2 years)|
(Total up to graduation)
|About 2,296,000||About 2,296,000||About 2,296,000||About 2,296,000||About 2,296,000||About 2,296,000|
- Features of vocational school
Founded 41 years ago, the college has produced more than 40,000 graduates
Study along with Japanese in the same educational environment
Reassuring job-hunting support and daily life support
- Employment support
Triple support from class teachers, Career Guidance Office, and Center for Globalization
- Major employment results
- Hotel Course: Mandarin Oriental Tokyo, The Peninsula Tokyo, Prince Hotel, Banyan Tree Seoul, etc.
Tourism Course: HIS, JTB-CWT, IACE Travel, Hana Tour Japan, Tobu Travel, etc.
Airline Course: ANA Sky Building Service, Aeroflot, Airport Terminal Service, etc.
Bridal Course: Watabe Wedding, etc.
- Enrollment period
- From October 1, 2015 to March 9, 2016 (Recruitment ends when all places are filled)
- Scholarship availability
- Student housing
- Student housing costs
- Halal meal availability
- Place of worship availability
- Part time work support