Meisei Institute of Cybernetics
IT is now being utilized in every corner of society. IT can resolve, or help to resolve, all kinds of problems. The information field has also led to the creation of new industry. It is only people who can support this continually expanding information technology. Your skills will support the information society in future.
- 4-2-1 Shin-Matsudo, Matsudo-shi, Chiba 270-0034, Japan
- Nearest station
- Shin-Matsudo Station, JR Joban Line & JR Musashino Line; Koya Station, Ryutetsu nagareyama Line
- Overseas study：http://www.meisei-mic.ac.jp/ib/index.html
- Admission requirements
- People who have completed at least 12 years of normal schooling in their own country, have passed level N2 or higher of the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test or are recognized as having the equivalent Japanese ability, and currently enroll in a Japanese language school or if previously enrolled there, in principle maintained an attendance rate of 80% or more.
- Selection method
- Written exam, interview
- Main home countries of registered international students
- China, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Bangladesh
- Student quota
- 238 places
Name of program, major and course
|Name of major/program||Name of course/major/specialty||
(Total up to graduation)
|Overseas student courses (Business Specialist)|
|Regular IT courses||Computer Expert(3-year program)/Office Specialist(2-year program)/Media Creator(2-year program)/Computer Network(2-year program)||2,006,000～ 2,026,000|
|Name of major/program||Overseas student courses (Business Specialist)||Regular IT courses|
|Name of course/major/specialty||1-year course (Business Specialist, Business Course)||2-year course (Business Specialist, IT Specialist Course)||Computer Expert(3-year program)/Office Specialist(2-year program)/Media Creator(2-year program)/Computer Network(2-year program)|
(Total up to graduation)
- Features of vocational school
"Small distance between students and teachers!" "Concentrated teaching" tailored to each individual student
“First of all, improving everyone’s Japanese ability!” "Intensive Japanese study" required for further education and employment in Japan
“Aiming for qualifications with a purpose!” Far-sighted "purpose-based learning" to gain IT qualifications, bookkeeping qualifications, etc.
- Employment support
Our teachers and career counselors work together on job-hunting with each individual student, from creating a resume to holding mock interviews, and guide all students into employment.
- Major employment results
- Universities: University of Tokyo Graduate School, Tokyo University of Science Graduate School, Tokyo International University Graduate School, Reitaku University Graduate School, Shukutoku University Graduate School, Hakuoh University Graduate School, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, Yokohama City University, Chiba University, University of Yamanashi, Ibaraki University, Waseda University
Employment: Human Resocia Co., Ltd., Saito Co., Ltd., VN. International Co., Ltd.,Better Future Co., Ltd., Shoji Co., Ltd., Jupiter Co., Ltd., ROOMSFOR Co., Ltd., Kosaikogei Co., Ltd.
- Enrollment period
- October 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016
- Scholarship availability
Tuition fee support system, introduction to external scholarship systems
- Student housing
- Student housing costs
- Halal meal availability
- Place of worship availability
- Part time work support